Credentials and Resume
Alan currently holds;
• Personal Trainer Certification through the ISSA (International Sports and Science Association)
• Fitness Nutrition Certification through the ISSA (International Sports and Science Association)
• Specific Nutrition Certification through the ISSA (International Sports and Science Association)
• First Aid, CPR and AED Certification
• Multiple Concussion Health and Treatment Certification
For a complete list of Credentials, Experience and References please refer to Alan’s Resume, which can be viewed and down loaded here and also viewed below
I pride myself on being accepting of all individuals no matter what their current condition or ambitions may be. I love to help people in anyway I can and assisting someone in reaching their goals and unlocking their true potential is greatly rewarding for me.
I also feel proper nutrition is unfortunately too often overlooked which is why I am also pursuing Nutritional Studies. Even the most effective workout routine in the gym can be negated by not having the skills and knowledge to meet ones personal nutritional goals.
Ultimately, I would like to focus my work on individuals recovering from Eating Disorders, Alcohol & Drug Addiction, PTSD (Service Men and Non), Post Hospitalized Rehab and other Acute Mental Illnesses. With the aim to incorporate physical fitness and proper nutrition to aid in their recovery.
I always give my all in any task I take on and do whatever may be necessary to keep things moving in the right directions. With my unique personal background I feel I can connect with a wide range of individuals.